This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Blossom Pit Bull Terrier Mix Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Let’s find our sweet Blossom a home for the holidays. She is 4 years old and came to us in January 2021 with a litter of puppies. She is very sweet and likes to cuddle. She is medium energy and loves to play with other dogs. No cats or young children. She weighs about 45 pounds.
This girl has had a rough start to her young life. She had puppies. She has been treated for heartworm. Now she sits and waits patiently for a home. Blossom is of the bully mix so she has not had a lot of interest.
Blossom loves her humans and her doggie friends. She does have some resource guarding but it is manageable. She currently shares a home with multiple doggie friends.
Blossom is the perfect petite size with all the manners. Will someone open their heart and home to her.
Blossom is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Blossom is spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $300 To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Blossom?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Ma, Paws, and Me Pet Rescue, Inc.
Location AddressWatertown, WI
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Pit Bull Terrier