This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Big Boy JM
- Labrador Retriever Mix
- Labrador Retriever Mix
- Von Ormy, TX
- Loving, sweet, playful
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
Meet Big Boy JM
I love to HIKE!
Announcer; Good Day, we are here at the First Annual Fido Awards to interview Big Boy regarding his much talked about saga "The Rest of My Life". Rumor has it that Big Boy is casting for his costar(s) in this production.
Shhh...Here he is!!!
Big Boy: First of all, I would like to thank God's Dogs Rescue for giving a guy a second chance.
I would also like to thank my fabulous foster family for uncompromising love and support.
Last, but not least, a shout out to all of you reading this bio today for considering a rescue dog. Thank you big time.
Now, down to the business at hand. As you have been made aware, I am conducting a casting call for the co star(s) in my production "The Rest of My Life".
1. Must LOVE dogs...I am not talking about a costar (s) that puts food out in the morning and gives doggie a pat on the head. I am talking about a fully engaged costar(s) that desires a strong bond with this leading dog, sharing LIFE and LOVE!! Selected costar (s) must commit to commitment!
2. Must know basic commands. I will want my costar(s) to prompt me on the following behaviors; sit, down, high five with alternate paws, speak, go in create, fetch. I have also mastered ringing a bell on door knob to go out, but don't need prompting on this one. Other amazing accomplishment that should be highly praised and lauded by my co star (s); I will sit before eating, going in & out doors or putting leash on. I look and act like a champ walking on leash. I also do a cute trick where I ?ip my toys over my head for amusement...my own and that of others around me :) I know you are getting the drift; I am extremely intelligent and love the challenge of learning new behaviors.
3. Should have dog experience; let's face it folks, with all of my awesomeness going on, I am not a beginner dog!! The optimum costar(s) will have some understanding and knowledge of basic canine behavior. With a heritage of Labrador and Stafforshire Terrier, I thrive on knowing my boundaries and on interaction with humans.
4. Be Adventurous; it would be best if costar(s) enjoys hikes, walks, and excursions together.
5. Protect leading dog from loud noises...like fireworks. My highly refined otic hearing sensory capabilities are completely affronted by loud exploding noises.
6. Keep leading dog supplied with his favorite treat; ice cubes!!
(Subscript; I am good with children and other dogs, neutered and housebroken. At 2 years old and 60 pounds of poise and beauty, I have reached my full adult size and stature.)
If you have an interest in applying for this costarring role or would like further information, please send an inquiry or fill out an online application.
Hope to see you in the movies!!:)
GOD'S DOGS Rescue, in San Antonio TX, does not have a shelter - ALL of our dogs are raised in foster homes in the San Antonio area. Each dog comes spayed or neutered, up-to-date on vaccinations that are appropriate for their age, microchipped, heartworm tested and on current on monthly flea/tick and heartworm preventative.
ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE ADOPTION FEE OF $200.00 FOR LOCAL DOGS AND $250.00 FOR PUPPIES. ( Local is in the state of Texas)! Medical records will come with each dog at the time of adoption.
IF THIS IS AN OUT OF STATE ADOPTION, TRANSPORT TO YOU is included in the adoption fee of $400.00 for adult dogs and $500.00 for puppies. We transport all over the country!!
All our dogs are socialized and we try to provide you a good understanding of the dog’s personality. Please visit our website for more information about what we do; http://www.yourtxrescueconnection.org/. You will also find helpful information about transport, our adoption application and pictures of our all our dogs/pups looking for homes!!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about adopting one of our dogs and puppies or fill out an adoption application at http://www.godsdogsrescue.org/adopt/adoption-application/
Thank you for wanting to adopt a rescued dog, their LIVES depend on it!
Ask About Big Boy JM
- Labrador Retriever
God's Dogs Rescue
Have an account?