This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Active, Playful, Sweet, Friendly, Affectionate, Funny, Loves kisses
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
"Hi! My name's Aaron. I've been trying to find a family for a while now and I have dreams of going for a walk with a new mom or dad, and maybe playing in a yard.
I love my belly rubbed and hanging out watching West Wing; I'm a man of classic tastes.
Plus, I LOVE watching food shows. I love food (and I don't like sharing much) but I'm willing to trade recipes.
I'm an Aries, I love Gordon Ramsey, and my dream is to make beer battered cod and chips someday."
Aaron was a stray who showed up at a lady's house one day. As you can see by the smile on his face, he is a very happy boy!! He is very sweet and loves everyone, including children and other dogs. He is a little protective of his food, so we just watch him if he is eating around another dog. Aaron is a medium energy dog who loves to go for walks or simply play in the yard. He is house trained and crate trained. He is also a BIG fan of belly rubs and hanging out watching TV.
He can jump fences so will need a secure, 6' privacy fence.
Aaron's date of birth is 3/31/2019 and he weighs about 72 pounds.
We had a DNA test done on Aaron and found out he is 37.5% Boxer, 12.5% Belgian Malinois, 12.5% Standard Bulldog, 12.5% Labrador Retriever, and 25%Breed Groups: Asian, Herding, Sighthound. & Terrier.
All of our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95 for cats and dogs. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations. Puppies/kittens may require some additional booster shots which we will pay for if coordinated through us and our veterinarian
• 30 day pet health guarantee for local adoptions only (*Must follow process provided at time of adoption.)
• 30 day money back guarantee
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard (required for most dogs) and home inspection for all animals; we will complete an onsite fence/home check prior to completing the adoption. *Fenced yard required. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention)
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of 6 month heartworm prevention
• If renting, verification with Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions, pet deposit, etc.
• Meet and greet with current pets to ensure compatibility
Note: We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s). We do a physical home/fence inspection prior to completing the adoption if a fence is required.
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…