This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
7632 Bruno Doberman Pinscher Sandown, NH
- Cropped Docked, Leash walks well, No Cats, No Children, No Dogs
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet 7632 Bruno
Bruno is an 8-year-old gentleman who's no stranger to our rescue, but he's still searching for his true forever home. This charismatic canine first graced DRU with his presence in 2021 due to his strong feelings about cats and small animals-namely, he believes they should keep their distance!
Bruno spent three months at DRU, and during that time, he made quite an impression with his happy and humorous personality. He's a dog who loves the simple pleasures in life, like leisurely walks and, most importantly, being with his favorite person.
Unfortunately, Bruno's first adoption didn't turn out to be his forever home, and he returned to us after a year because his owner was moving out of the country. But Bruno is resilient and eager to find the perfect match for his golden years.
Bruno's Ideal Home:
- Dobe Savvy: Bruno would thrive in a home with experienced Doberman owners who understand his breed's unique needs and characteristics.
- Solo Act: Bruno would prefer to be the only dog in the household. He enjoys having all the attention to himself and doesn't want to share the limelight.
- No Cats, Please: Bruno's previous reactivity with cats makes it best for him to live in a feline-free environment.
What You Can Expect from Bruno:
- Happiness and Humor: Bruno is a joyful and funny dog who knows how to bring a smile to your face with his antics.
- Loyal Companion: He's the kind of dog who will stand by your side through thick and thin, offering unwavering loyalty and love.
- Enjoying Retirement: Bruno is ready to enter his retirement years and would love nothing more than to spend them as your faithful and devoted companion.
If you're seeking a loyal and loving companion to share your life, your walks, and your laughter, then Bruno might just be the perfect match for you. He's a sweet senior dog who's ready to make the most of his golden years, and all he needs is a loving person to share them with. Apply to adopt Bruno today and give him the second chance at a forever home that he truly deserves!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Doberman Pinscher