This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Working Cats! Domestic Short Hair Marshfield, WI
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Meet Working Cats!
Do you need an experienced hunter?
The Marshfield Area Pet Shelter offers a second chance to cats that prefer to be outdoors by finding them outdoor locations to call home. All cats are spayed or neutered and vaccinated prior to being adopted. There is no fee to adopt an outdoor cat, but a donation is appreciated.
CATS THAT QUALIFY FOR THE OUTDOOR CAT PROGRAM:
• Cats who are under-socialized and fearful of people
• Cats who don’t want physical contact with people
• Cats who prefer the companionship of other cats instead of people
• Cats who are accustomed to being outside and cannot adjust to life indoors
ADVANTAGES TO HAVING AN OUTDOOR CAT:
• Cats are spayed/neutered, so they can no longer reproduce
• Cats have set territories and will discourage new cats from coming onto the property
• Cats will keep the mice and other vermin population low
WHAT YOU MUST PROVIDE:
• Barn, workshop, or other outdoor building with indoor/outdoor access
• Willingness to confine cat inside building for a minimum of two weeks with food, water, and litter box — this helps them to become accustomed to their new home so they don’t run away
• Daily supply of dry cat food and fresh water
• Monitoring the well-being and safety of the cats
If you or anyone you know is able to provide these deserving cats with an outdoor location to call home, please complete our Working Cat Contact Form at www.marshfieldpetshelter.org/working-cats-program.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us at 715-486-5140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in giving a kitty a home!
Location AddressAdoption Center Inside Marshfield Mall503 E Ives St.
day hours Monday 4:30 to 6:00 Tuesday 4:30 to 6:00 Wednesday 4:30 to 6:00 Thursday 4:30 to 6:00 Friday 4:30 to 6:00 Saturday 11:00 to 2:00 Sunday Closed
Ask About Working Cats!
- Domestic Short Hair
Marshfield Area Pet Shelter