This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Teacup and Cozy Domestic Short Hair Seattle, WA
- Tabby (Gray / Blue / Silver), Tabby (Brown / Chocolate)
- Friendly, Affectionate, Playful, Curious, Funny
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Teacup and Cozy
Teacup is a short-haired gray tabby with silky soft fur. She is much shyer than her sister Cozy, but with Cozy’s help, she has become more curious about people and the resident cats in their foster home. Teacup loves to snooze in dark, quiet places, wrestle with her sister, and adventure out of hiding when the rest of the world is sleeping. Teacup is not treat-motivated, but she does love a good meal of wet food when it is offered and will let her foster mom pet her while she eats. She loves chasing anything that moves as long as you pretend you don’t notice her being silly.
Cozy is a gorgeous brown tabby with white paws and big eyes. She'll turn on her sweet, subtle purr when you look at her. She likes to spend time napping next to her sister Teacup, gazing through windows that look out at the world, and cuddling on her foster mom’s lap. Cozy can’t get enough of Churu treats and feather wands.
When Cozy was spayed, the vet discovered that she only has one kidney, but her kidney is strong and healthy. Her vet says there is no need to worry, she doesn’t require any special food or medications, and that most cats with only one kidney live long, full lives.
With some patience and understanding, Teacup and Cozy will continue to blossom in a calm and loving environment.
What Teacup and Cozy are looking for in a home:
- They want to stay together forever and must be adopted as a pair.
- They can get nervous, so they need a kind and patient guide to help them feel comfortable with new experiences. They’ll need extra time and TLC to build trust.
- They have lots of kitten energy and will benefit from plenty of active play time.
- They feel at ease in a quiet and calm environment.
- They need to live indoors only.
- They have a positive history with other cats and may like having a feline friend close to their age.
- They have no known history with dogs.
- They need children to respect their space or need to be in an adult-only home.
All Alley Cat Projects cats are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated prior to adoption.
Thank you for your interest in Teacup and Cozy! If your household fits the above criteria, you can apply to adopt them by filling out this questionnaire: https://bit.ly/ACPAdoptionForm
Only applicants who complete the questionnaire will be considered.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Teacup and Cozy
- Domestic Short Hair