This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Harper, Pandora, Marble Domestic Short Hair Ridgway, CO
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats, dogs, children, other animals. most.
Meet Harper, Pandora, Marble
Meet Snicker doodle, Pandora, and Harper!! These lovely kittens are looking for a warm place to call home.
Snicker doodle: Snicker doodle is currently in foster care. If you are interested in meeting this sweet girl please give the shelter a call at 970-626-2273. (mostly white)
Pandora: This shy but super sweet boy has been looking for his perfect home. He does well with other cats and can be very shy around dogs. Pandora has opened up quite a bit since being roommates with kittens that are much younger than him. (black with white)
Harper: Harper is a very loving orange kitten. Harper is a sweet girl with a huge personality! (orange)
Marble: Marble is the last of her siblings and is looking for her own forever home as well. This sweet lovable little girl will cuddle all day long! She has a one of a kind personality! (tortie)
Please let us know if you are looking for a barn or outside cat. We do occasionally get outdoor cats needing homes, most in our general population will not do well in outdoor living.
If you would like to visit one our amazing cats, please review the policies below, complete an online application www.adoptmountainpets.org and give us call if you have any questions. 970 626 2273
Adopters will be considered on the totality of the application and how it matches the particular pet's needs.
All cats must be transported home in a travel crate to transport your new pup home safely.
Renters must provide a copy of a lease indicating pets are allowed or contact information for the landlord.
Second Chance is happy to have been providing stray, surrender, adoptions and our Community Outreach services throughout the COVID situation.
All services are provided by appointment only. Please do not visit the shelter without first making calling the shelter.
For the safety of our community, staff and volunteers all visitors are required to wear masks and follow the posted social distancing processes *see below. Do not make an appointment if you are not comfortable following these procedures. Thank you for understanding and your support.
* We want to provide you excellent customer service today and keep you and our team safe and healthy. Please read what we are asking you to do today to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people. Six feet is the average length of many dog leashes but handing a leashes to another person is not maintaining a six foot space.
• Follow staff instructions about how to drop off, pick up or meet a pet.
• If you have any symptoms of illness please reschedule.
• Wear a mask when on the property.
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (you can find bottles throughout the property prior to interacting with staff, volunteers or pets.
• Once you have read these guidelines, please tell us you understand them and that you will follow them with at SCHS.
Thank you for your support, for adopting, for fostering and volunteering and understanding our need to do our part in stopping COVID – 19.
If you are interested in adopting or the adoption process please visit our website at www.adoptmountianpets.org where you will find the application and other useful information or call the Shelter between 11:00 am and 6:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday 970 626 2273.
Ask About Harper, Pandora, Marble
- Domestic Short Hair
Second Chance Humane Society