This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Robby Domestic Short Hair Warwick, RI
- Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn), Tabby (Tiger Striped)
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
- Dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
He is around 3.5 years old and has been with us for about 3 months. He has come a LONG way.
When Robby first got here, he was so petrified of us and we were of him. If you looked in his direction, he would attack. Said his name, attack. But look at him now!
Robby is still working on his manners. He can totally sense when you are nervous and will bat you with his paw. Once his tail starts flipping back and forth, we walk away. Robby just doesn't know how to act appropriately. He's not aggressive. He actually can be very loveable and runs up to you when you enter his room and rubs all along your legs.
Robby has been around other cats and does very well! However, he's so interested in them, some of the cats often need him to back off. He seems to do best with dominant cats who put him in his place. It's really phenomenal to witness Robby learn manners from these cats. He never had that before, being a single bottle fed kitten.
Robby would not do well with kids or dogs. He needs an experienced owner, willing to put in the effort, patience, and trust. It will take a little time but we are confident he will blossom in the right home.
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s). Please try to refrain from emailing about their status.
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Domestic Short Hair