This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Quincy Persian Mix Warwick, RI
- Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn)
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. long term medication.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Quincy is around 5 years old. He is a Persian mix. He is a super laid back cat who loves to be held like a baby. Quincy will require long term antibiotics. He came in with nasal discharge and went on antibiotics. He improved 100% until the antibiotics were gone. He was then back to having nasal discharge and a stuffy nose. Poor kitty! He is currently taking antibiotics once every three days and is symptom free. He even takes his medication like an absolute pro! Quincy would love to find his forever home who will spoil him with love.
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s). Please try to refrain from emailing about their status.
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…