This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Popcorn Domestic Long Hair Warwick, RI
- Black & White / Tuxedo
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Popcorn came to us after living in someone's hallway for years after being found outside. He had some serious health problems - double entropion, a condition in which the eye lashes rub on the eyeballs, which is very irritating and uncomfortable, dental issues, a flea allergy, and possibly other skin related allergies. Popcorn’s eyes and teeth have been taken care of and we have made great strides in healing his skin with medication and a special diet. His new family will need to continue to help with his skin, but it’s a small ask for such a great furry family member.
Popcorn will do well as an only pet and may be okay with another laid back cat. Either way, he will be immensely grateful to find his forever home!
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s). Please try to refrain from emailing about their status.
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Domestic Long Hair