This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Pickles Domestic Long Hair Warwick, RI
- Orange / Red, Tabby (Orange / Red)
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Pickles! This sweet sweet girl has been through a lot. She was a surrender from a family who loved her but simply couldn’t afford her vet care as she was very ill. She had upper respiratory issues, breathing issues, and a huge polyp that had to be removed. After antibiotics and surgery this gal is feeling much better and is ready for her forever home. See before and after pictures
Pickles is a year old and as sweet as can be. She would make an excellent lap cat and moves to be by your side. She can be a little fidgety when trying to be picked up. She would likely do well with another respectful cat.
Her adoption fee is $300 to help with her extensive vet costs.
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s). Please try to refrain from emailing about their status.
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Domestic Long Hair