This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
PEBBLES Domestic Short Hair Mix Detroit, MI
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats, dogs, children.
2. A man who worked in that area saw them and wanted them to have a chance for a good life.
3. His friend trapped them, brought them home, called Fortunate Feline for help. FF didn’t have room so they agreed to foster them until they could be vetted and ready for adoption.
They were named by their 5 year old son who dearly loves having their companionship.
He named the black one PEBBLES. She can be a little shy at first. Now she loves to be near her person and purr softly while being petted. She’s also one of those cats who loves to sleep next to her person. At other times she is VERY PLAYFUL
The white and black/white one was named PEACHY. He loves to be petted and is crazy about having his head rubbed. He follows his person around looking for attention.
As you can see from the pictures they are bonded but would probably do fine if separated.
4. This has been an 8 to 9 month journey for PEACHED and PEBBLES to be ready for a permanent home..
If you might be the one to givie both or one of them a home, call Kay: 313-891-2591
OUR ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. We DO NOT have an online application
2. We talk with interested parties VIA PHONE. Call between 9 am and 8 pm.
3. If this sounds like a possible match, we arrange for the cat to be met which is USUALLY at Greenwood Pets and Plants,
13983 E. 9 mi (3 blocks east of Schoenherr) Sat.between noon & 3pm
4. When a person meets a cat at Greenwood and wants to adopt him/her, a paper application is filled out, then the contract is studied,
if found agreeable, the applicant signs, makes an adoption donation, takes the cat home. (adopter provides a cat carrier)
5. DIRECTIONS are given for introducing the cat to his/her new home.
6. In about 8 to 14 days a call is made to hear about the steps that were taken to introduce the cat to his/her new home
and find out how the cat has adjusted.
The adopter is asked to send pics of their adopted cat.
Ask About PEBBLES
- Domestic Short Hair
Fortunate Feline Adoption League
Have an account?