This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Mia Domestic Short Hair Ridgway, CO
- Tabby (Brown / Chocolate)
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, declawed.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats, dogs, children, other animals. most.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Mia needs to be a strictly indoor cat as she is declawed in the front.
Please let us know if you are looking for a barn or outside cat. We do occasionally get outdoor cats needing homes, most in our general population will not do well in outdoor living.
If you would like to visit one our amazing cats, please review the policies below, complete an online application www.adoptmountainpets.org and give us call if you have any questions. 970 626 2273
Adopters will be considered on the totality of the application and how it matches the particular pet's needs.
All cats must be transported home in a travel crate to transport your new pup home safely.
Renters must provide a copy of a lease indicating pets are allowed or contact information for the landlord.
Second Chance is happy to have been providing stray, surrender, adoptions and our Community Outreach services throughout the COVID situation.
All services are provided by appointment only. Please do not visit the shelter without first making calling the shelter.
For the safety of our community, staff and volunteers all visitors are required to wear masks and follow the posted social distancing processes *see below. Do not make an appointment if you are not comfortable following these procedures. Thank you for understanding and your support.
* We want to provide you excellent customer service today and keep you and our team safe and healthy. Please read what we are asking you to do today to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people. Six feet is the average length of many dog leashes but handing a leashes to another person is not maintaining a six foot space.
• Follow staff instructions about how to drop off, pick up or meet a pet.
• If you have any symptoms of illness please reschedule.
• Wear a mask when on the property.
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (you can find bottles throughout the property prior to interacting with staff, volunteers or pets.
• Once you have read these guidelines, please tell us you understand them and that you will follow them with at SCHS.
Thank you for your support, for adopting, for fostering and volunteering and understanding our need to do our part in stopping COVID – 19.
If you are interested in adopting or the adoption process please visit our website at www.adoptmountianpets.org where you will find the application and other useful information or call the Shelter between 11:00 am and 6:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday 970 626 2273.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Domestic Short Hair