This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Hubbell (Super Chill Guy) Domestic Short Hair Rochester, NY
- Black & White / Tuxedo
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Brave, Curious, Independent, Quiet, Dignified
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Hubbell (Super Chill Guy)
This good looking hunk is Hubbell. He is a super chill, very laid back guy. He likes to sit beside you for cuddles and pets. He especially loves the company of men. He is 1 ½ years young and a big boy weighing over 13 pounds. He loves to eat especially canned food and temptation treats. He is not a playful guy he just likes to sit on his favorite chair and observe.
Hubbell was abandoned by his owner and I trapped him because of his severe leg injury. He also needed to have two teeth removed. He has recovered nicely and is so happy to be back indoors again.
Hubbell gets along with the other cats in his foster room. Since the foster does not have dogs we are uncertain how he would react to them. He can join a home with kids over 12 who have experience with respecting cats’ space”
Hubbell is neutered, vaccinated, treated for fleas and worms and has tested negative for both FeLV and FIV.
If you would like to adopt this wonderful boy please complete our online Cat Adoption Form here: https://forms.gle/GVw3ibkGtfnBX89v9
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING AN APPLICATION
1) All the cats/kittens that are up for adoption will be spayed/neutered, have age appropriate vaccinations, combo tested and treated for fleas and worms.
2) An approved application is necessary prior to a meet and greet,
3) Most of the cats that I rescue were abandoned and having a hard time surviving on the streets. I take them in, get them vetted/vaccinated and then let them decompress. I take the time to write bios outlining the personality of each cat. To the best of my ability I determine if the cat would adjust to a household with young kids, dogs or other cats. If I feel they would not be a good match I state that in the description. PLEASE do NOT fill out an application if you have young kids or dogs where I specifically state this would NOT be a good match. I will only contact you if I feel your application will be a good fit.
4) If you would like to meet one of our cats please submit an application at https://feralsandkittensandcatsohmy.org/adoption-form/
Submitting an application does not lock you into a commitment to adopt.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/carolsferalsny
Ferals and Kittens and Cats Oh My
Location AddressRochester, NY
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Hubbell (Super Chill Guy)
- Domestic Short Hair