This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Evie & Ringo
Evie and Ringo came from different living situations but unfortunately both had to overcome the street life. Ringo was a matted malnourished mess when he arrived. Now he is this gorgeous boy who is extremely soft and shiny. Evie was found with another female adult cat outside that we think she seeked protection from. Now she is quite relaxed and looks for attention.
We would love to see them get adopted together but it is not required. They do need another cat in the home to show them the ropes and boost their catfidence. Probably would do best with older kids. Unsure about dogs.
Adoption fee: $175 each
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s). Please try to refrain from emailing about their status.
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Evie & Ringo
- Domestic Short Hair