This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Elizabeth Domestic Short Hair Mix Boston, MA
- Tabby (Gray / Blue / Silver), White
Out-of-town pets are cared for by non-local organizations who can make arrangements for the pet to be transported to your area. Learn More
- Friendly, Affectionate, Gentle
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Please Note: Elizabeth is being cared for by Fayette County Animal Rescue in Rossville, TN.
Adoption Fee $95.00
Transport Fee $165.00
Health Certificate $25.00
These kittens are not well socialized right now. They will probably hide for awhile when they arrive in their new homes. They are not used to being picked up and held, and they will possibly be afraid of loud noises. If you want a friendly, outgoing cat, you will have to be very patient with these babies! They will need some time to decompress from being rescued and placed into a new and unfamiliar environment. They’ll get there!
Elizabeth—loves pets, purrs all the time, walks up to you on the shelf, pushes past everyone to get attention but still not comfortable being held.
Elizabeth's date of birth is 04/30/22.
All our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations and current on flea/tick prevention
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued All animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• A video of the inside of your home showing where the cat will be living, where his litter box, bowls, etc., will be placed
• Veterinary reference for previous and current pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations) We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations for your cats, and heartworm prevention and vaccinations for any dogs.
• If renting, verification with Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application at www.fayettefcar.com/ready-to-adopt
For more information on transport, please visit https://www.fayettefcar.com/transport
**Please note, the health certificate fee is nonrefundable after the exam has been done and the transport fee is nonrefundable within 2 days of departure**
Fayette County Animal Rescue
Can be transported to:Boston, MA
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Domestic Short Hair