This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Buster @ Livonia PetSmart
- Domestic Short Hair & Munchkin Mix
- Domestic Short Hair & Munchkin Mix
- Wyandotte, MI
- Black & White / Tuxedo
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
Meet Buster @ Livonia PetSmart
Buster was rescued from a local shelter so not much is known about him except that he is very sweet and adorable. He is a short haired kitty but his fur is beautiful and thick and he has a bushy tail. He follows his foster Mom around the house and likes to look out the window. We think Buster is about 4-5 months old.
Our cat/kitten is spayed / neutered, current on vaccinations, have tested negative on the combo test, on flea prevention and have been dewormed.
Our cat/kitten adoption fee is $80.00 (cash or credit card).
HOW TO MEET: This sweetheart will be at the Livonia PetSmart on Saturdays from 11-3. Come up and meet this cutie. The Livonia PetSmart is located at South East corner of Middlebelt and I-96 at 13150 Middlebelt Rd Livonia, MI 48150. It is located in the back of the Meijer and Costco Parking lot. Our pets are in the back right hand side of the store past the grooming and vet clinic. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ANIMAL YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE AT THE ADOPTION EVENT. Please email us if there is a specific kitten/cat you would like to meet to be sure they will be at the adoption event.
We ask that you DO NOT contact PetSmart about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to apply for this cat or any of our other cats, please request an application by clicking the “Ask About (cat’s name)” button. You can also go directly to our website at www.waganimalrescue.com to fill out an application. Click the “Adopt” tab in the drop down menu and then click "Cat Adoption Application." You can go directly to the application by going to the following link: www.waganimalrescue.com/cat-application/. You must be at least 21 years old to apply.
IMPORTANT: An application must be filled out and approved before we will make special arrangements to meet a cat/kitten. A volunteer will review your application and contact you if your application is approved or if further clarification is required. We will make every attempt to contact APPROVED applicants within 5 business days of application submission (M-F), but this will depend on the number of applications received. If you do not answer all questions then your application may not be processed. WAG Animal Rescue adopts to homes that are best fits for our animals' needs, and not on a first-come, first-served basis. We are an all-volunteer organization, and regret that we do not have the resources to contact applicants that are not approved. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
WE DO NOT HAVE A SHELTER. All of our animals are kept in foster homes. A few select cats are kept at the Livonia Petsmart for 1-2 weeks at a time. The Livonia PetSmart is located at South East corner of Middlebelt and I-96 at 13150 Middlebelt Rd Livonia, MI 48150. It is located in the back of the Meijer and Costco Parking lot.
For more information about WAG Animal Rescue, adopting an animal or about our fees please visit our home page www.waganimalrescue.com. For any cat related questions please email us at email@example.com
If you are having difficulties filling an application out on our website, please complete and email all 17 questions (copy and paste) listed below with detailed answers to:
The information that you provide on the application will help us determine whether the cat that you have chosen is a good match for you so please give as much detail as possible. You must be at least 21 years old to apply. Please answer all questions; otherwise your pre-application may not be reviewed. Include the following information in your email:
1. Your name, address, home phone number; email address.Age of applicant, age of co-applicant and do you live with your parents?
2. Your reason for wanting to adopt this cat/kitten?Are you adopting for: yourself, family, others or gift/surprise?
3. Type of housing you live in (house, apartment, condo, etc.), rent or own.
4. If you are renting, provide your Landlord's name and phone #:
5. Are you looking for an inside cat only, outside only, or both inside outside?
6. Number of adults and children in the home, and the ages of the children.
7. Who will be responsible for taking care of the cat?
8. What arrangements have you made to care for the pet in case you can no longer do so?
9. The number of hours per day the animal will be left alone, and where you will keep the animal when left alone?
10. List all current pets and their age.
10a. List any animals you've had in the last 10 years, including how long you had them and where they are now. Please include the names of each animal, and the type of animal.
11a. Are/were they spayed/neutered? Current on vaccines? On heartworm prevention (dogs)?
11b. Do you plan on declawing this cat/kitten?
12. Who is your current/previous veterinarian (clinic name and phone number)? You must call your vet and give permission to release information regarding your pets, we will be contacting your veterinarian as a reference.
12a. Are the pets listed under your name? If not, then who?
13. How much time do your current/previous pets spend outside? How much time would this new pet spend outdoors?
14. Does anyone in your family suffer from pet allergies?
15. Rescue animals require time to adjust to their new home. Are you willing to give this animal adequate time for proper adjustment - perhaps three weeks or more? What amount of time do you consider to be reasonable for adjustment?
16. What behaviors would you be unable to tolerate from an adopted cat? scratching furniture; jumping up on furniture/counter tops; playing in early a.m. hours; meowing/howling; getting into cabinets/closets/cupboards; hiding from guests/other family members; shedding hair on furniture/clothes; climbing curtains/drapes/blinds; escaping; fighting; throwing up/hairballs.
17. Methods you plan to use to discourage unwanted behavior(s):yell; put cat in another room; remove problem item(s); put cat outside; won’t tolerate behaviors; swat/spank/hit with newspaper; spritz with water; throw something at cat; who cares cats are cats.
Please put in the subject line of the email the name of the cat you are interested in.
Ask About Buster @ Livonia PetSmart
- Domestic Short Hair
- Black & White / Tuxedo
WAG Animal Rescue
Have an account?