This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Blue Domestic Short Hair Warwick, RI
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Heart condition.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
- Dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Blue does tire easily and would probably do best in a quiet home without little kids. He does get nervous with lots of noise and commotion but is a really wonderful and loving kitten. He also loves other cats!
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a cat through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue!
If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested cat (s).
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to email@example.com
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
The adoption fee covers the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo test, flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Many of our cats are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our cats. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
Ask About Blue
- Domestic Short Hair
Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue