Want to learn more about Petfinder and all the ways we help our shelter and rescue group members get their pets adopted? Check out our 2008 Annual Report.
- Petfinder accounts for 65% of U.S. and Canadian adoptions.
- For about a quarter of our 12,500+ shelter/rescue group members, Petfinder is responsible
for 80-100% of ALL their adoptions.
- Petfinder sends adoptable-pet listings to over 275 popular Web sites such as AOL,
Petco.com, Walmart.com, Oodle and MySpace, reaching millions of
potential adopters every year.
- Petfinder Mobile takes adoptable pets on the road –
via cell phones, BlackBerrys and iPhones.
- The Petfinder.com Foundation awarded more than
$1,000,000 in cash and products to our members in disaster-relief grants and power-generator awards.
- Petfinder pets data will power the adoptable-pet search on the web site for the Ad
Council’s first-ever animal welfare-oriented campaign in partnership with the
Humane Society of the United States and Maddie’s Fund.
Download the PDF of the report here and let us know what you think!