New venue at the Dublin PetSmart with 12 bunnies!!!
Adoption Event THIS Saturday, May 25 (12 to 3 pm)
Free Rabbits for Dummies book with every adoption!
This month adopters will get a FREE copy of Rabbits for Dummies
, a $16.99 value. Rabbits for Dummies is a good handbook for both new and experienced rabbit owners. The more your learn about rabbits, the happier both you and your bunny will be.
: 6960 Amador Plaza Rd from 12- 3 pm. Visit Dublin PetSmart
: We'll have LOTS of bunnies to choose from. Everyone is welcome.
Meet a few of the DUBLIN PETSMART stars!
***East Bay Rabbit Rescue (Tri-Valley) needs your help. Do you have a couple of hours a month to volunteer? We have openings for fosters, transport persons, shelter assistance, and more. Open your heart and home to a rabbit in need. Please contact us today!
ADOPT A RESCUE BUNNY TODAY!
Local Animal Shelters
If you are looking to adopt a rabbit, please visit the local shelters. They have wonderful rabbits too!
East County Animal Shelter, 4595 Gleason Dr. in Dublin. Open daily 11:30-5:30 pm. Please visit East County Animal Shelter
for more info.
Hayward Animal Shelter, 16 Barnes Ct. in Hayward. Open Tues- Sat, except for the last Saturday of the month. Call 510-293-7200 for hours. Or
visit Hayward Animal Services
for hours and location.
Tri-City Animal Shelter, 1950 Stevenson Blvd. in Fremont. Open Tues-Sat. Call 510-790-6630 for hours. Or visit Tri City Animal shelter
for hours and location.
Contra Costa Animal Services, 4800 Imhoff Place in Martinez. Open Tues-Sat. Call 925-335-8300 for hours. Or visit Contra Costa County Animal Services
for hours, location, and Pinole
Before you adopt a Rabbit...
- Rabbits require the same care and commitment as a dog or cat.
- With good care and lots of love, rabbits can live 8 - 12 years.
- Rabbits live healthier, longer lives when they live indoors.
- Rabbits are easily litter pan trained and make excellent house pets.
- Children love rabbits! However the primary caregiver must be an adult.
- Rabbits enjoy the company of other rabbits, consider adopting a pair.
- All rabbits, including solitary rabbits, should be fixed for a longer, healthier life.
- With supervision, most rabbits can coexist with well behaved cats and dogs.
Adopting from East Bay Rabbit Rescue
- All of our rabbits are spayed/neutered at the time of adoption or as soon as age permits.
- The mandatory spay/neuter is included in the adoption fee of $60.
- We expect you to make a lifetime commitment to your rabbit(s).
- All of our rabbits should be treated as an integral part of your family.
- The primary caregiver must be a responsible adult.
- We only adopt to indoor homes.
Kathleen Hill, www.kathleenhill.com
Bunny Art by Kathleen Hill
Kathleen Hill, a talented local artist, has created a beautiful oil painting featuring two of our rabbits available for adoption. Kathleen has
generously donated one of her finished painting to rabbit rescue.