Regional Animal Services of King County
Click to see our events!
Click here to visit our website.
We are a GREAT place to adopt a new dog or cat. New pets become available every day, we encourage you to come in and visit our animals in person.
Come Visit Us! Our Pet Adoption Center is located in Kent.
21615 64th Ave. S.
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: 206-296-PETS (7387)
Monday: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 12 noon - 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 12 noon - 5 p.m.
We also have adoptable cats at several offsite locations including:
- Reber Ranch in Kent
- Petsmart in Federal Way
- Crossroads Petco in Bellevue
- Aurora Village Petco in Shoreline/Seattle
All pet adoptions include spay/neuter surgery, pet license, microchipping, collar, vaccinations, educational materials, and MORE! If you have any questions about any listed pets, please call our Adoption Line at 206-296-3936 or email email@example.com.
Pet ID is key to returning lost pets home!
Licensing your pet is easy and gives your pet an inexpensive insurance policy for its safety and protection. Plus, it is the law.
Did you know that you can renew or purchase a new pet license over the Internet, for pets living in our King County licensing areas. What could be easier? Licenses are also sold by mail or at many King County locations!i
Click here to learn more or purchase a license online
Who We Are
Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) has been serving the King County community for nearly 40 years, providing pet sheltering and field services for residents of unincorporated King County and 25 contracting cities:
- Assist in locating lost pets
- Pet licensing and identification
- Pet adoption
- Investigate possible animal neglect or cruelty
- Pick up lost/stray animals
- Enforce animal ordinances
- Rescue sick and injured animals
- Control vicious and dangerous animals
- Round-up stray and loose livestock
- Public information (responsible pet ownership) and referral
[Home] [Information] [Shelters] [Search]