Adopting A Friend
Steps to adopting from Pasado’s Safe Haven:
- View adoptable animals to find one or more to inquire about in your questionnaire.
- Fill out our adoption questionnaire by copying and pasting the following link into your browser:
- You will be contacted by someone at the Sanctuary who will discuss our process with you, and help you to set up an appointment for a home check.
- Schedule a meet and greet appointment with a staff member.
- Once you have had a home check and been approved, you can discuss an appointment to pick up your new best friend!
Who We Are
Pasado’s Safe Haven is one of the premier animal rescue organizations in the United States, dedicated to 24-hour rescue and rehabilitation of dogs, cats and farm animals. Located on 85 pastoral and wooded acres one hour northeast of Seattle, Washington, the sanctuary is home to hundreds of dogs, cats, and farm animals. Most arrived from abuse or neglect and now live out their lives in peace.
Pasado’s Safe Haven is non-profit charitable organization, incorporated in the State Of Washington, we are a 501 (c) 3 charity, EIN #91-1843707.
To fill the voids left unanswered by area shelters by serving those animals who fall through the cracks.
Come Visit Us
- Pasado's Safe Haven has public tours quarterly. Please visit us by clicking on the tour date you would like to attend, and registering. Please go to our event page to register. http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/category/events/upcoming
- Or visit us at one of the offsite events that we will be attending. (Also listed on the event page.) We often do adoption events all around King, Snohomish and Pierce County.
- If you have dogs or cats at home that need to be Spayed or Neutered, and you are on Public Assistance, you can have your 0-70lb dog/cat spayed/neutered on our Spay Station that travels all around Pierce County and King County for FREE! Keep puppies and kittens out of shelters! This gives adoptable animals already at the shelter a chance to find a home before "their time is up" at the shelter! Save lives through prevention!
Contact Pasados Safe Haven