* Visit our AZ Pet List * Visit our CA Pet List * Visit our CO Pet List * Visit our FL Pet List * Visit our GA Pet List
| MCR adoption fees are:
* $200 - Kittens (altered; spayed or neutered. $150 if too young to spay/neuter with a prepaid s/n contract)
* $175 - Adults (1 - 9 years)
* $150 - Seniors (10 years and older)
* $150 - Special Needs Cats (any age)
* $150 - Purebred Maine Coon Senior (11 years and older)
* $250 - Purebred Maine Coon Adult (7 - 10 years)
* $200 - Purebred Maine Coon Adult without papers (7 - 10 years)
* $300 - Purebred Maine Coon Young Adult (1 - 6 years)
* $250 - Purebred Maine Coon Young Adult without papers (1 - 6 years)
* $350 - Purebred Maine Coon Kitten
* $125 – NON Maine Coon (any age)
Please contact us if you have any questions. We can arrange transport within a reasonable distance for an additional fee.
Maine Coon Rescue (MCR)
Director of Petfinder - Kelley Rice
Click here for
Maine Coon Rescue is a nationwide 501c3 Non-Profit organization dedicated to rescuing Maine Coon and Maine Coon Mix cats. We are a network of volunteers who share one love-our beloved Maine Coons. We assist in assuring that these cats are placed in carefully screened forever-homes where they will spend the rest of their lives being spoiled as they deserve.
The entire funding of our rescue efforts comes from the generosity of cat lovers, through donations, adoption fees and various fundraising activities. This money is used with great care so that every dollar helps as many needy Maine Coon and Maine Coon Mix cats and kittens as possible.
Maine Coon Rescue relies on your continued support to locate, rescue,
provide veterinary care, transport, foster, and facilitate adoptions for our
beloved Maine Coon and Maine Coon Mixes.
Donations may be made to through PayPal or can be mailed to:
Maine Coon Rescue
If you see a cat that you are interested in, please use the contact information given in the description or you can submit an Adoption Application
Maine Coon Rescue invites you to join our Yahoo group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/mainecoonrescue
Please visit our website at http://www.mainecoonrescue.net