Adopting A Friend
ADOPT A RESCUED DOG OR CAT…
YOU WILL ENJOY YEARS OF LOVE, AFFECTION, AND DEVOTION.
· Adopting a pet is a family affair!
· Each rescued pet is very precious to us and we make every effort to make a perfect match between you and your new family member.
· Our adoption process…
o You will be asked to complete an adoption application.
o If approved, a meeting will be arranged between you and the pet that is speaking to you...adopt me, adopt me!
o If everyone agrees this pet is the one for you, your new family friend will be brought to your home to complete the application process. The home visit allows us to take the final step in assessing that you and your new family member will live happily ever after!
o All family members living in the home must be present for the home visit and the completion of the application process.
THE END RESULT?
A happy adopter and a happy dog or cat!
EACH YEAR OVER 4 MILLION DOGS ARE KILLED. YOU CAN HELP STOP THIS SENSELESS AND HORRIFIC EPIDEMIC BY ADOPTING A RESCUED DOG OR CAT.
Who We Are
· PetLoveRescue is a volunteer, non-profit group of independent rescuers dedicated to saving pets that are in need of rescue. All Listings on Petlove Rescue are courtesy listings and each listing has the name of the rescuer/foster home for the animal to contact.
· ALL our rescued pets are in foster homes until a forever home is found.
· Individuals fostering rescued pets are dedicated to animal welfare and are committed to finding the right home for the pet.
· Fosters provide a loving environment for the rescued animals which in turn results in a wonderful well adjusted pet up for adoption with a new family.
· Volunteers dedicate their free time to help these precious animals. Please remember, we all have jobs and families that also require our time and we make every effort to get back to you in a timely manner.
· All pets featured on this website are fully vetted, up to date on all their shots, and spayed or neutered. All adoption donations will go towards the vetting of the adoptable animal and new rescued animals.
Come Visit Us
All our pets are in foster homes - please contact the person listed on the bio of the pet you are interested in or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org