In the southern states thousands of unwanted dogs are euthanized each year in shelters and humane societies. It's the goal of Gigi's Resuce to find suitable dogs for adoption, give them all the medical care they need to be happy and healthy then adopt them to loving homes. Our adoption fee is $250 which covers the dogs spay or neuter, DHPPC, Rabies and Bordetella vaccines, microchipping, deworming and any other vetting that is necessary.
Adopting a friend
At Gigi's Resuce we want to make sure that the adoption process is smooth and successful for all involved. It is important that your new family member have the right personality to fit your family's expectations and needs. For that reason there are several steps for adoption:
1. E-mail Gigi's Resuce at email@example.com, and we will email you an adoption application. Once that has been filled out and e-mailed back to Gigi's Rescue, the adoption process begins.
2. One of our adoption representatives will call you to conduct a phone interview. This helps us find the right dog for your family.
3. A veterinary reference check is next. Gigi's Rescue will call your veterinarian to verify that your current or past pets received regular preventive medicine and medical care.
4. In some cases a home visit by a Gigi's Rescue representative will be scheduled. This visit may be necessary to determine whether the adoptive home is appropriate for the dog.
5. Once an adoption has taken place, the adopted dog will be scheduled for transport to your area to be picked up at a scheduled time and place. Your adoption representative will help you through this process every step of the way
6. Pick up your new family member!!!. Gigi's Rescue. Phone: 615 476-0348