NOTE: If you would like to make a fast, secure donation to our shelter, please click the PayPal logo above. Once directed to PayPal, simply enter the amount of the donation you wish to provide, then follow the PayPal instructions. If you do not currently have a PayPal account, please be aware that you may have to register with PayPal as a new user prior to making a donation. We sincerely thank you in advance for any donation you can give!
We have numerous Cats and kittens available in all shapes, sizes and colors. Please stop in today and find the one especially for you!!!
Who We Are
The Fayette SPCA is a non-profit organization organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes including the prevention of cruelty to animals. Our main goals are to care and shelter homeless animals, relieve the suffering among animals from any source, provide humane education, and the enforcement of the Animal Protection Laws of Pennsylvania.
Adopting a friend
We want the smoothest transition and positive outcome for both the animal and the adoptive family, so we have set forth the following guidelines for Fayette SPCA adoptions:
* You must be 18 years of age or older to adopt an animal.
* All family members are in agreement with the adoption.
* You are not adopting the animal for someone else or as a gift.
* If you currently have pets, you must currently have a veterinarian and provide us their phone number.
* If you rent you need to have the written approval of your landlord stating that you can have the pet.
* Dog adoption fees begin at $100 and up, depending on the dog, of which you get $30 back after you provide a veterinarian certificate that the dog has been spayed or neutered, if it has not already been done prior to adoption. All animals leaving the shelter must be spayed or neutered. Adopters must sign a legally binding contract stating that spaying or neutering will be done within the timeframe set forth by the Fayette SPCA. Failure to have the pet spayed or neutered can result in confiscation of the pet and possible prosecution by the Fayette SPCA.
* The Fayette SPCA reserves the right to refuse any adoption for any reason them deem feasible.
You can expedite your adoption process by downloading and completing our ADOPTION AGREEMENT and SPAY/NEUTER AGREEMENT, which can be downloaded from FAYETTE SPCA WEBSITE, prior to coming into the shelter.
The Fayette SPCA is located off Route 119 between Uniontown and Connellsville at 215 Rankin Air Shaft Road, Uniontown,PA. From Route 119 take the Gallatin Ave. exit and follow the signs to PennDot. Turn left at the PennDot Building, onto Rolling Hills Estate Road. Then take the next right onto Rankin Air Shaft Road. The shelter is located about 1/2 mile on the left. The shelter is open from Noon to 4 PM weekdays, Noon to 3 PM Saturdays and closed on Sundays and Holidays.
Fayette SPCA 215 Rankin Airshaft Rd