Adopting our animals into loving, forever homes is our ultimate goal. Our adoption process is thorough to ensure that our animals go to great homes and that adopters fully understand the care and needs of the animal they wish to adopt.
Adoption Step by Step:
- Review our Adoptable Animals
- Review our Care Guidelines for the type of animal you’re interested in. Please make sure that you are capable of providing the level of care outlined. If you have any questions, please ask us!
- Either fill out the application below and submit or download the application in fillable PDF format and email it to email@example.com or contact us to arrange for mailing. Please be prepared to provide veterinary and personal references as well as information about your home, family, pets, and work.
- We will review your application and we will likely have more questions for you and will contact you to go over the application.
- If your application is approved, we will either visit your home to view and approve the area where you will keep the adopted animal or request photos, depending on where you live.
- If you are interested in adopting to bond (i.e. adopting a rabbit to bond with a rabbit you already have), we will help you find a personality that will complement your current pet the best.
- The final step before adoption is a visit to the foster home. We will arrange a time for you to visit the home that is caring for the animal you are interested in. This will give you an opportunity to see how the animal behaves, personality traits and to receive first-hand information from the foster caregiver.
- Take your new addition home and love him/her forever!
We ask for a minimum donation of:
|Cat - adult||$140|
|Cat - kitten||$185|
|Dog - adult||$250|
|Dog - puppy||$300|
|Rabbit - single adult||$70|
|Rabbit - single baby||$85|
|Rabbits - bonded pair||$120|
Fill Out the Adoption Application Below: