Donate a Thundershirt!
TO ADOPT, PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION: http://myofbrescue.rescuegroups.org/
BE SURE TO GIVE US A CALL TO MAKE SURE WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION 740-472-9828 THANK YOU!!
Adopting A Friend
We are a small group of pet lovers, that try to help any animals in need. We volunteer many hours to help these wonderful animals our only gratification is seeing animals taken from horrible conditions and adopted to a new, loving, forever homes!
TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION, GO TO:
Choosing Your New Pet: We ask that the whole family help in selecting the pet. It is essential that everyone responsible for caring for the pet approves of the selection. Before you select a pet, especially a pet for a child, it may be worthwhile for you or even the whole family to visit the library to research what kind of pet would be best. Keep some of these things in mind:
- Don't adopt a pet on impulse.
- Think of your family's lifestyle and how a pet will fit in. How much attention can you give? A dog demands a good deal of time.
- Match a pet to the members of your family's temperament.
- Keep the ages of children in mind. Young children and toddlers can be knocked over by an over zealous puppy
- Check the members of your family for allergies to animals.
- Know who will be responsible for the pet before you adopt.
Please remember, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older; verification may be requested.
- VET REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED!
- Have identification showing your present address;
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord and can be reached by our staff prior to adoption;
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide vaccinations, medical treatment, training and proper care for a pet;
- Agree not to chain the animal outdoors;
- Not be adopting an animal for a Gift or on behalf of someone else(other than for your child);
- Not have had an animal who has died of any contagious disease within the last 6 months;
- Contact MYOFB Rescue, if, for any reason, you are unable to keep the animal.
- Consent to a home visit, with prior notice at a mutually agreed upon day and time.
· Call (740)472-9828 or email
· for an appointment