Adopt your new family member from Pancake hollow Farm and Rescue!
Ten things to know about adopting from our farm.
1) You must fill out an application- that was easy.
2) You must have references.
3) You must sign our terms of foster to adoption.
4) You must treat your new pet like a family member ( no chaining outside, no living outside, no guard dogs etc.)
5) You must pay the adoption fee.
For Puppies and small breeds the fee is $290.00.Young dogs the fee is $190.00 Adult dogs the fee is $120.00. Dogs over age 5 are by donation!
Ask about our Senior Citizen discounts!
6)We prefer adoptive families that own their own home but will work with tenants that have landlords willing to allow a LONG TERM tenant to have a dog.
7) if you are under 21 you must have parents agree to adopt as well OR you are over 18 and live with your parents they must attend the adoption meeting.
8) We are a non profit organization and are in the process of obtaining a 501(c)3 status with the irs.
9) Puppies from Pancake Hollow Farm and Rescue must be spay/ neutered at the appropriate age.
10) We are a family friendly rescue. We believe that it is good for both children and dogs to grow up together. We are senior friendly, we will always accept a dog back in the event of illness or chacnge in lifestyle. We encourage the disabled to meet our adoptable babies as relationships with pets are proven to help people enjoy life to the fullest. We love our animals and their adoptive families. We consider our adoptive families fellow rescuer's and part of our vital mission.
We do offer senior citizens a discount. Dogs over the
We are a small but growing facility of dogs lovers. WE rescue local strays as well as mam dogs and their babies from certain death in southen pounds. By balancing the assistance to our own community as well as providing a safe haven for dogs in danger and in need of a second chance, we have reached our goal of rescuing over 150 dogs this year. We look forward to a lifesaving 2011 with rescue from target areas as well as serving the our local animal control services whenever needed.
. Bethany O'Dell the Director of Pancake Hollow Farm and Rescue Inc. She is also currently studying Animal behavior and pursuing her Bachelors degree. Bethany loves training and caring for the dogs. Having a rescue is her lifelong dream. She is the canine specialist at the farm.
Andrew Mckee Co founder has joined Bethany in her dream and loves compaion animals as well as livestock and poultry. Although newer to the hands on animal world , andrew takes pride in his accopmlishments at the rescue. He has found a great love and passion for saving animals. Andrew is also a licensed Master Electrician.Andrews is the Operations Manager for the rescue.
Our volunteer Birdie is involved in all aspect of the rescue. She is involved in animal care as well as adoption coordination. Birdie is likely who you will speak with on the phone to schedule a visit. Birdie was formerly a CNA. Birdie is our backbone volunteer and she is highly respected and very much loved in our organization.
By Appointment only! Please call us so that we can schedule a time for you to meet your new baby!