Check out our Official website @: www.paws2yourheartrescue.org
- ** Our Page is Always Up To Date with the most current information on our animals. If There is nothing written next to the animals name, then they are still available. If There is an 'Adopted' Next to the animals name, then that animal is no longer available. If there is a 'Hold' or 'Pending' next their name then an adoption is imminent or awaiting finalization on adoption. We may also mark an animal as 'Hold' or 'Pending' if there are a lot of promising applications.
- **PLEASE NOTE** All of the animals in Paws 2 Your Hearts' care are currently being fostered in private homes by our own volunteers. Most foster homes are in the Tri-State Area, but some foster homes are further down south. Our Animal Rescue is 100% foster based, We do not have a shelter or kennel facility. Our animals are cared for by loving families until we can find an approved home for them.
- The animals health is our best interest, all animals are quarantined for at least 2 weeks, if not more, prior to being adopted. By putting these animals in a 2 week quarantine, we can monitor their heath and make sure they are not sick or carrying any kind of illness. During the 2 week quarantine our animals receive the veterinarian care they need, age appropriate vaccines, flea/tick medications, microchip, etc. Paws 2 Your Heart takes the health care of our animals seriously. All animals get a pre-adoption vet check, the day of or the day before they go to their new forever homes. We (and our veterinarians) will NOT let a sick dog leave this rescue!
- We require a filled out, approved adoption application (which can be found here: http://www.paws2yourheartrescue.org/adoptioninfo.html ), before scheduling an appointment to see any of our animals. This helps us by knowing a little bit more about your family, since you will be coming to our Private Homes. Once your application is approved we will set up a Meet'N'Greet with you and your new fur-baby as soon as possible.
- Please make sure that your application is filled out completely or it will not be processed.
- Our Applications are not on a 'first come, first serve' basis. If there are multiple applications on one animal, we will approve the application that we think is the best possible match for that animal.
- There is an adoption donation fee on ALL of our animals.
- We do not claim that any of our dogs are housebroken. It is our opinion that even if a dog is potty trained at our home, it does not make so at yours. We encourage all adopters to treat their new dog like a puppy. We believe that the success of potty training depends on your commitment to the process.
Adopting A Friend
If you are interested in adopting one of our fur-kids, please go to our website and fill out our adoption application @ www.paws2yourheartrescue.org
Once we receive your application, we will look it over and check your references, if you're application is approved we will then set up an appointment to come to your home to do a 'home check' and so you can meet the dog(s) you are interested in.
If your home check is approved and your family and the animal bond well, we will then finalize your adoption. To finalize your adoption, we require a signed adoption contract and an adoption fee.
Our adoption fees vary from each animal, but our fee includes:
- Vet Check
- Rabies (if over 15 weeks old)
- Age Appropriate Vaccines
- Spay/Neuter (if over 6 months old)
- Heartworm test (if over 6 months old)
- Advice for lifetime of pet
- Microchip 1st year registration
- 30 day gift of pet insurance
CANINE ADOPTION FEES:
- Puppies (8 weeks - 11 months) = $300.00
- Adults (12 Months - 6 Years) = $250.00
- Seniors (6 1/2 Years and Up) = $200.00
FELINE ADOPTION FEES:
- Kittens = $75.00
- Adult Cats = $50.00
Who We Are
Paws 2 Your Heart, Inc., is a No-Kill, Foster-Based animal rescue. P2YH was started in April 2009. We are based out of Lafayette, but our fosters are all through out the tri-state area. Our 501(c)3 is currently pending. We save dogs from 'high-kill' facilities in NJ and all across the United States and give them a 2nd chance at life. If it wasn't for us, these dogs would not have future. Since April 2009, we have saved and placed over 300 animals!
Come Visit Us
Because we are a foster-based animal rescue and we do not have a facility, we require a filled out, approved application before you can meet any of our animals. Once we receive your application, and if its approved, we will then set up an appointment with to meet the dog/cat you are interested in. Thank you.
Contact Paws 2 Your Heart, Inc.