HOW TO ADOPT
1. Potential applicant searches adoptable animals and fills out an application.
2. Adoption coordinator will review application, check vet/personal references and forward approved application to the foster.
3. Foster schedules a “meet and greet.” This could take place at an adoption event, public place or foster's home.
4. If foster and adopter agree it’s a good fit, then an adoption home visit will be scheduled.
5. After home visit is reviewed and approved, payment and signature of adoption contract will be completed.
6. Once payment, adoption contract and age appropriate vetting are complete, the new owners can pick up their pet!
All dogs/cats are fully vetted through our partner clinics and will not be adopted out prior to being spayed/neutered*, microchipped**, vaccinated & tested, as age appropriate up to the day the adoption contract is signed and payment is made. All animals are giving dewormer and heartworm preventative (species and age specific) while in foster care. *Adoption fees are non-negotiable*
Under 6 months: $350
6 months to 2 years: $300
Over 2 years: $250
Senior: Ask about our pay it forward program
*Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old to be spayed/neutered before adoption. Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and at least 2 pounds to be spayed/neutered before adoption.
**We do not microchip cats since we require them to be indoors.