Adopting A Friend
To be considered for adoption:
- Reside in New England
- Complete an application
- Telephone Interview
- Home Visit Required.
For an application and details, please visit:
- Puppies less than 1 year: $350
- Adult Dogs 1 to 8 : $250
- Seniors dogs and dogs with special needs: $150
Dog and Puppy adoptions include:
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
- Distemper Vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination
- Heartworm Test and Preventative
- Flea-Tick Preventative
- Collar, leash and tag
- Behavioral and Training Support
- Complimentary 1 year membership to GSR&RC
- Subscription to GSR&RC's e-news, updates and printed publications
- Invitations to all GSR&RC events
Who We Are
GERMAN SHEPHERD RESOURCE AND RESCUE CENTER, INC. provides rescue, referral and adoption services for German Shepherd Dogs in need and resources for GSD owners. We are a New England-based 501(c)3 non-profit run entirely by volunteers. We receive no federal or state funding and rely soley on the generous donations from individuals and businesses, membership fees, adoption fees and fundraisers.
Visit our website at www.germanshepherdcenter.org and our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/germanshepherdcenter.
Contact German Shepherd Resource and Rescue Center, Inc.