Check out our website!
"Making A Difference Rescue" is a Non-Profit Organization that is funded solely by donations made by the public. We are a 501(c)(3), no-kill animal rescue based in the Channahon, Illinois. With the help of dedicated volunteers and foster homes, as well as boarding and daycare facilities, we are able to rescue animals from potential euthanasia and help lower overpopulation in area shelters.
Making A Difference Rescue is made up of a group of volunteers that are dedicated to placing abandoned and at-risk animals into pre-approved, reference checked, home visited homes. Making A Difference Rescue believes that these steps are crucial in order to ensure a safe and forever loving home for their animals.
Supplies that can be donated is always greatly appreciated.
If you would like to sponsor an animal, or donate to help our rescue, please use the link below.
We greatly appreciate it.
Every animal that is adopted through Making A Difference Rescue is fully vetted with all recommended immunizations, heart worm tested and given heart worm and flea/tick prevention meds, prior to adoption.
A screening process & home evaluation is required before any animal is placed into a home.
We do this to ensure that our animals will go to safe forever homes. Due to distance and travel time, we do not adopt our animals to individuals or families out of state. We ask that you please call and inquire whether we are able to travel to your area.
For more info, contact Liz at (815) 258-5892 or email her at email@example.com
All adoptive families are required to sign a binding contract forbidding sale, transfer, or relinquishment of any pet adopted through our rescue to a shelter.
Please ask about adopting or fostering only if:
* You are a loving and pet-ready person already considering adoption or foster, preferably with minimal pets (all altered), that will pass a home visit.
* You live in a building or home that allows pets and can provide proof, when requested.
* All members of your home over the age of 18 are willing to be present and will sign that they they acknowledge and agree that this animal will be taken in their home.
Please, do not ask about adopting or fostering an animal if:
* This is a knee-jerk response or impulse decision because you want the animal to live.
* If you are not local to the Chicago or Joliet area. We can only adopt or foster locally (home checks)
* If you have several pets already or pets that do best in single- pet homes
* If you have a home with unaltered/unspayed dogs/ cats.
Can't adopt or foster? Here's how you can help :
* Share! It saves lives. Tell your friends who may be local to as well.
* Spay and Neuter your pets to help prevent shelter over-crowding and homeless animals.
**DISCLAIMER: "Making A Difference Rescue" is a Non-Profit Organization that is funded by donations made by the public. We are a 501c3 charitable organization so all donations are tax deductible. DON'T BREED OR BUY, SAVE AN ANIMALS LIFE, ADOPT ONE!!
Making A Difference Rescue is not responsible for any content that is posted on our Facebook fan page that was not posted directly by Making A Difference Rescue or any affiliated organization. Making A Difference Rescue makes every effort to monitor all posts and comments on our fan page, however we cannot catch everything. Making A Difference Rescue accepts no liability for anything posted to this fan page that may be deemed offensive, inappropriate, incorrect, or otherwise. Making A Difference Rescue. shall be entitled to remove and permanently delete any comments, posts, messages, re-posts, photographs, or anything else as we see fit .**
Become a voice for the animals, volunteer with our rescue & together we can "Make A Difference"!!