Adoptions are held at the PetSmart located @ 9585 W. Colonial Drive , Ocoee Fl 34761 every Saturday from 1:30 till 4:30 pm
Due to many bounced checks, we now require that adoption donations be cash only!
However, if you would like to make a general donation to the organization (not associated with the adoption of a pet) we do accept checks
We need more Foster Homes
Can you Help email Jerry@7K9.com
Purina Rally 2 the Rescue is Amazing - Please check them on facebook
that you help
us help them
from a life-threatening
along with several other puppies,
by our Dr. Larkins, and finally went
responders, and mostly
thanks to dedicated
You are the wind beneath their wings.
- All of
We need you to help us help them.
Remember to give
If you have fundraising ideas
Division! Please contact us Jerry@7K9.com
Openheart, Inc - Rescue Division
Can You Be an Angel for Openheart
What If We All Gave Just $20.00
The problem of pet homelessness can seem overwhelming. But if you could change the life of just one dog in trouble ... would you?
- What if you could do it with a $20.00 bill? This year, we're teaming up with good folks like you to raise $50,000 by the end of the year, $20.00 at a time.
- So we're asking you to donate $20.00 (or more), and to ask your friends to do the same, by September 30th. 2013
98% of our Rescue dogs come to us from high kill shelters and gassing facilities.
- Each gift, however small, has an impact -- and if many people give, our impact will be huge. Here are just a few examples of ways you can change the life of a dog in trouble:
- $20.00 can vaccinate 2 rescue dogs from contagious diseases like distemper and parvo.
- $50.00 can feed and care for a rescue dog for 7 days, or give him a week of training
- $100.00 can rescue a Mother Dog and her pups from a high kill shelter. Once they arrive in Orlando. Mom and her babies will see our veterinarian. We will care for them all until they are ready to find forever homes. Plus you get to name the pups.
- $500.00 can transport 5 pets from overcrowded shelters to a no kill Rescue like ourselves
- $1,000.00 can spay or neuter 20 dogs and provide soft bed for the dogs to lie on and toys to combat stress
- $1,500.00 can purchase a puppy incubator with oxygen. We do get calls about pregnant dogs that are in high kill shelters. Most Momma’s have not had proper care before coming to us and the babies need an incubator when born. Weak or blue babies can get needed extra warmth - and supplemental oxygen by placing the newborn in the incubator chamber.
- $5,000.00 can spay or neuter 100 dogs – Most dogs that end up in shelters are not fixed when they arrive.
We're not asking for a lot -- but there is strength in numbers. If every person who is able to donate $20.00 to help us care for the dogs still waiting for forever homes ... well, the impact would be truly world-changing. So many lives would be saved.
I hope you like our pictures. We came from a high kill shelter up north. Our family took us to the animal shelter thinking someone would want to love us since we are all very cute babies.
They were wrong. We ran out of time and that’s scary.
Thanks to our Sponsor and Openheart Rescue, we made it out alive and we have arrived in Florida. We are only puppies and we promise will be very good.
- A generous donation of $100.00 rescued these pups from a high kill shelter. They have found forever homes but there are so many more in need our life saving rescue.
YES, I wish to support the vital work of Openheart, Inc.
Federal Tax Identification # 47-08-77010
Please apply this donation to help Openheart help all of the dogs, or
Be an Angel for :.............................................
This donation is in Memory of my Beloved ___________
Please make your donation payable to Openheart, Inc
Here is my tax deductible contribution of :
Mail to: Openheart, Inc.
P.O. Box 618-192
Orlando Fl. 32618
Our dogs love to sleep on Kuranda Dog beds, but we don't have enough for everyone.
If you would like to donate a bed at a special wholesale price for a another dog to sleep in comfort, please click here.
Thanks for Visiting