There are several things that you must consider and agree to before adopting an animal:
1. MANDATORY SPAY/NEUTER-Mandatory spay/neuter is a requirement for animals adopted from Collier County Domestic Animal Services.
2. AGE I.D. - A person adopting an animal must be 18 years of age to sign adoption forms. Proper I.D. and proof of address are required.
3. RESTRICTED PROPERTIES - Properties with landlord/association rules regarding pets will require prior approval from property management before an adoption may be approved.
4. NUMBER OF ANIMALS - Normally, we do not adopt more than 3 dogs or 3 cats during any 12-month period to the same person/family. The director of DAS will consider requests for exceptions on case-by-case basis.
5. COMPLIANCE - All animals currently in the home MUST be current with vaccinations and Collier County Licensing.
*Adoption fees include the following: micro-chip, collier county license tag, spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccinations, rabies vaccination and a 5 lb bag of food.
Come Visit Us!
Collier County Domestic Animal Services 7610 Davis Blvd
Naples, FL 34104