Adopting A Friend
From our Non-Profit Rescue Shelter includes:
- Animal health check
- All vaccines, rabies vaccine,fecal exam
- Blood test for heartworm and tick diseases (treatment included- if needed)
- Spay or Neuter.
- Initial de-worming.
- Microchip ID
- Medical examination by a veterinarian
We offer easy and convenient adoption environments, set up by appointment in PETCO or PETSMART locations or by appointment ONLY at our rescue center in Fort Pierce, Fl- [please call for appointment at: (772) 618-3334
- You must be 21 years of age to adopt any animal.
- Valid driver’s license or state ID including your current address.
- Landlord or parent’s approval if applicable.
- Meet with animal and household family members.
- Meet with any other dogs living at the prospective adoptee’s home.
- All animals are spayed or neutered prior to joining their new family (if from the shelter)
- Successful completion of a pre-adoption interview and application.
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption.
- Pre-Adoption Counseling Session.
Who We Are
Come Visit Us
Contact Rescue Adoption, Inc