Who We Are
We are a group of women determined to help as many dogs as we can.
We find them on the road, lonely and scared and lost, or we help save them from euthanasia at the shelters. Sometimes we also receive owner surrenders, who for what ever reason, can no longer care for their pet. They might of had to move away, or can't afford the pet or lost their homes, etc, but through no fault of the dog.
The pet deserves to have a second chance in life, and we help to make that happen!!
Ever consider Fostering?
We are in need of foster homes, to take in ONE dog at a time.
It can be anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.
If you have a desire to work and help animals, but can't really have one long term,
or your lifestyle doesnt allow time for a dog, then maybe you can still help by fostering one......you will be a HUGE part of helping rescue dogs,
that are waiting for their future homes, and then helping to make room to save more!!
Email or call today to find out more!! :)
TOP 10 REASONS TO FOSTER A RESUCED ANIMAL
1. Companionship without a lifetime commitment.
2. Animals that have endured hardship can benefit greatly from a loving home.
3. Fostering provides a great lesson in compassion to children and itís a wonderful, life-affirming experience.
4. If you have one or more dogs or cats, one more wonít make a difference to you, but it sure will make a difference to the foster animal who otherwise might not have a second chance at life.
5. Fostering increases the likelihood of adoption. When the dog/cat youíve fostered is loved and accepted in its forever home it is because of the love youíve given them!
6. Increased "human interaction" greatly helps foster animals who often come from neglectful or abusive situations, and lets not forget what "pet interaction" can do for you by lowering your blood pressure, reducing stress, and giving you a real sense of self-worth.
7. You undoubtedly will get attached but when you meet the new family that's ready to provide a permanent home for the dog/cat youíve fostered youíll feel more than satisfied to see him/her move on to a new life.
8. Its fun!
9. Youíre able to share with your foster animal what a life filled with love should be.
10. More foster homes means more animalsí lives will be spared from pounds and kill shelters. Only a small fraction of animals impounded every year are rescued from the terrible fate of euthanasia. FOSTERING IS A REAL WAY TO SAVE A LIFE!
Adopting a friend
Thank you for your interest in adopting a "Rescue."
We are looking for good homes, and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are serious about adopting one of our pets listed, please call or email us for more information. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We will set up a phone interview with you to see if it will be a good match for the dog/puppy and you. Then we will ask for a vet reference, and also if you rent your home or apt, we will need proof from your landlord that you are indeed allowed a dog/puppy. Then we have a contract for you to sign and get back to us, then depending on the location of the dog/puppy, we will then arrange transport.
Come Visit Us!
We do not have a shelter.
All of our animals are cared for in our own homes.
This makes it easier for us to house-train them and get them ready to be in YOUR home. This way, we can also spend more one-on one time with them and see how they are with other pets, children, etc.
If you are interested in one of our pets, please call the phone number, or email the info that is on each individual dogs biography.