Our mission is to help all deserving dogs - whatever their origin might be - find good homes, from wherever they are. New England All Breed Rescue is a network of rescuers and dog advocates who work to re-home unwanted or displaced dogs into new family homes. Many of our dogs come from the Midwest and the South where completely healthy dogs are euthanized after three days. It is our goal to take these unwanted dogs where there are not enough homes and relocate them through our network of volunteers to New England where there is a shortage of adoptable dogs.
Adopting A Friend
Please do the following before contacting us about adopting a dog:
- Search for available information about the dog/s you are interested in on our website Adoptable Dogs page. Chances are if the question isn't answered under the dog's profile, we just may not have that information available to us yet.
- Read through the information posted on our website Frequently Asked Questions page. Most answers can be found there first.
- Fill out the Adoption Application form found on our website... You need to be pre-approved to adopt through our organization, before we can go into the adoption process with you. This is your first step towards adopting with us. You do not have to fill this form out more than once. Once approved, we can then get to work finding the appropriate dog for your situation and preference.
- Look on our website Events page to find Open House and Event times to visit us and meet our available dogs. We have regularly scheduled and varied hours to meet most people's needs.
- Please be patient. We are staffed entirely by volunteers. We do NOT have a quick turn around time for email responses. We highly recommend you look on our website if at all possible for the fastest answer to your question and to find available visiting times.
Who We Are
Please visit: www.neabr.org
Contact New England All Breed Rescue