Cat Adoption Application
Although our primary focus is to rescue and re-home dogs, we have been known to also care for more than a few cats. :-D
Noah's was established in January 2001, with the belief that although we cannot save them all, we can make a committment to those in our care to provide them with love and kindness until a good home is found.
Dogs come to us in many different ways: Owner relinquishment, strays and when given the opportunity and the available space, from "death row" at area shelters.
Every dog & cat adopted out is fully vaccinated and spayed or neutered with a collar, a rescue ID tag and microchipped. We have many different breed and breed mixes of happy, friendly dogs & cats that need good , permanent homes. These animals have all been abandoned in one form or another and deserve all the love in the world. We are commited to finding the best match for animal and human.
Cats & Kittens: $80 Includes spay or neuter, current vaccinations, a collar, rescue ID tag and microchipped.
Thank you for your interest in adopting one of Noah's Friends Animal Sanctuary's pets.
Here's what you need to do to adopt, go to: www.noahandfriends.org and:
1. Please fill out an application & agreement for the pet(s) that you are interested in making a forever part of your family and submit the application via e-mail (simply click on the "submit" button when you are finished filling out the application OR print the completed application and mail it to:
Noah's Friends PO Box 238, Orange Cove, CA 93646.
(At any step of the way, please do not hesitate to contact a Noah's represenative at
with any questions or concerns you might have).
2. Please allow approximately 48 hours for a Noah's represenative to contact you regarding your application. At this point the representative will discuss the -possible- adoption of the desired pet.
3. If your application is approved and you and the desired pet make a good match- adoption arrangements can be made at this time. NOTE: Noah's Friends Animal Sanctuary reserves the RIGHT to refuse any applicant for any reason.
4. An *informal* home visit will be arranged at your convenience so that we can be sure that your home is dog/cat friendly.
4. Adoption of your new best friend!
5. Happily Ever After.....
At this time, Meet and Greets, and adoptions are by appointment only. Please e-mail us at
or call at 559-906-1829(PST) to set up an appointment. :-)