1. Have you had any problems or concerns we could help you with? How has _______ (house-soiling, crating, training, etc.) been going?
2. Has there been any growling you can think of? If so, at what times or during what activities?*
3. Has there been any “mouthiness”, or any snapping?*
4. Does _________(name of dog) seem to be able to regain control of himself and calm down quickly after play or excitement?*
5. Has __________(name of dog) accidentally bruised, scraped, scratched or made a mark on your child during play? If yes, how about at any other time?*
6. Is there anything that has happened that has concerned or worried you that you may want to ask about – - no matter how minor?
7. In what ways do you think your dog could behave better with your child?
*These are all potentially dangerous behaviors or events, and need to be addressed and evaluated by a professional dog behavior expert.
Rondout Valley Kennels, Inc.