Learn to read pet-food labels and get a vet's opinion on vitamin supplements; plus: what dog-food ingredients are good -- and bad -- for your dog.
Find out expert opinions on the best cat foods, see them weigh-in on the dry vs. wet food debate and more!
More Pet Nutrition Articles
Pet Nutrition A-Z
- A Feeding Schedule for Your Dog
- Changing Your Dog's Food
- Commercial Dog Food
- Dangerous Foods for Dogs
- Dog Food Allergies and Hypoallergenic Diets
- Dog Weight Control Guidelines
- Favorite Dog Treat Recipes
- Home-Cooked Dog Food Diets
- Homemade Pet Treats You Can Make
- How Much Should You Feed Your Dog?
- How Often Should You Feed Your Dog?
- Is Wet Cat Food Better Than Dry?
- Obesity -- Is My Dog Fat or Just at the Top of His Weight Class?
- Q&A: Do Dogs Need Vitamins?
- Raw Dog Food Diets
- Reading Dog Food Labels
- Should an FIV+ Cat Eat Special Cat Food?
- Specialty, Premium, and Grocery Store Brand Dog Foods
- That's a Good Boy! Finding the Right Dog Treats
- The Best Dishes to Use to Feed Your Dog
- What if Your Dog Is Underweight?
- What Is the Healthiest Cat Food?
- What's the Best Diet for IBD Cats?
- Where Should You Feed Your Dog?
- Your Dog's Necessary Nutrients