Pledge to help pets for a chance to win!
Fri, Dec 13 | Leave a Comment
The holiday season is here and full of ways to celebrate. One of my favorite ways to celebrate the holidays and all the good that I have, is to help others, especially homeless pets. This year, we’re asking that you pledge to help pets this holiday season. We’ll be posting 12 different ways to help pets to help inspire you — plus, by taking the pledge you’ll have the chance to win for yourself and your favorite Petfinder adoption group! One lucky winner will receive a BISSELL PowerGlide Deluxe Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology cleaner, plus a BISSELL SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner for your favorite Petfinder adoption group!
Take the pledge by clicking this link and filling out the simple form! Share this post to inspire your friends.
Here are the ideas we’ll be talking about on the blog over the next 12 days. Have another idea? Share it in the comments below!
- Take a public pledge to help pets and tell friends to spread the kindness!
- Offer to pet sit for a neighbor or friend.
- Donate to the Petfinder Foundation.
- Submit a Happy Tail to inspire others to adopt and cheer up shelter and rescue workers.
- Foster a homeless pet.
- Treat yourself to new towels and blankets and donate your old ones to your favorite adoption group.
- Share adoptable pets on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ and other social media sites.
- Offer to take photos or update an adoption group’s Petfinder listings.
- Treat your pet to new toys, collars and leashes so your local adoption group can use your old ones.
- Give a Pet Promise certificate
- Volunteer to walk dogs, clean litterboxes or do other necessary tasks for your favorite adoption group.
- Adopt a homeless pet.
Make sure to take the pledge and check out the rules!